Included in the packages
All packages are fully guided and include all accommodation, meals and activities within the price.
Not included in the packages
Flights and personal travel insurance
Recommended gear to bring:
- A medium sized rucksack is required.
We mostly sleep in lodged cabins in which is it possible to leave your items behind whilst out on day trails However when we do wild camping remember that you will have all your sleeping gear on your back that day. Everyday will offer something different; a multifunctional rucksack in which you can add or detract from depending on the activities without overloading yourself is recommended. Very importantly make sure it is comfortable and fits your body shape.
- Sleeping bag (one or two season should suffice unless the expedition is snow tracking in winter)
- Knee high wellington boots are recommended for Belarus expeditions, otherwise category b hiking/walking boots are fine
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- 1 litre water bottle
- Personal toiletries
- Personal medical aid equipment
(please let us know prior to the trip regarding any medical issues)
- Torch or/and headlight
- Notepad and pen should you wish to make notes
- Insect repellent and head net
- Personal snacks